Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I'm Going to Bonnaroo

I have an announcement... I'M GOING TO BONNAROO! 


Bonnaroo is a 4-day music festival in Manchester, TN that features different musicians/bands and comedians. This year the lineup includes Paul McCartney, Mumford & Sons, Tom Petty, The Lumineers, and Passion Pit (just to name some of my top favorites). I'm traveling to Manchester, TN as part of a month-long road trip that my boyfriend and I are taking after we graduate from college. I'll tell you more about our cross-country adventure in future posts.

He made a playlist on Spotify of some of the musicians/bands that are playing at Bonnaroo, so that we can familiarize ourselves with the music before the big event.If you would like to listen to my Bonnaroo Playlist, click on the link below. 
Listen on Spotify

I'd love to know... have you ever been to Bonnaroo? Any advice for first-timers? I'd love suggestions!
-Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Gatorade and snacks! Once you get into Centeroo you won't want to leave until you are ready to go back to your tent. :) Can't wait to celebrate music and life with y'all at this festival!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Couldn't be more excited Victoria :) Thanks for reading/commenting!! I'll have to have you as a guest poster in the future!

    ReplyDelete