Friday, April 26, 2013

Have a Great Weekend.

What are you up to this weekend? It's the beginning of "Senior Week" at Northeastern, and I couldn't be more excited! I'm headed to a few bbqs and bars, Fenway Park, and a banquet. It's bittersweet how fast the past 5 years have gone by at NU, but I'm very excited to begin a new chapter of my life. While I'll be very busy, I've left you a few fun and useful links to check out over your weekend...

Sunset at Fenway Park

"Shipped my Pants"

The Power of Style
This book by Bobbie Thomas (Editor for NBC's Today Show) highlights your style by identifying your best colors. It looks amazing! Officially on my to-read list!

Well, that's a huge slap in the face
This has got to be one of the funniest, kick ass emails that I have ever read. I definitely don't understand Greek Life, but by the sounds of this email, those sisters are crying in a corner right now.

23 Science-Backed Study Tips to Ace a Test

NH Liquor and Wine Outlet Coupons
I plan to pick up a few bottles of Franciscan Cabernet!

Peace in Boston

College Senior!

A look into next week's post: Future Apartment Style

Enjoy!
-Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment