Friday, April 19, 2013

Have a Fun Weekend.

What are you up to this weekend? I'm looking forward to getting back into the swing of things here in Boston. It's been a crazy week, between volunteering at the Boston Marathon finish line, the continuing manhunt for the bombers, the Texas explosion, etc. My thoughts are with all those affected by the horrific events that have happened over the past week. On a lighter note, I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and here are a few posts from around the web...


My Northeastern University student group, the Student Alumni Association, volunteering at the finish line

Stars' Style at Coachella

Puppy Love

She gives me the chills (go to 2 min)

Turkey, Kale, & Brown Rice Soup

Mishka's new album

DIY: Homemade Baby Wipes

My most recent shoe purchase

So Inspirational

Angie Miller's I'll Stand by you for Boston

"We will run again." "They picked the wrong city to do it." --Obama

No comments:

Post a Comment