Saturday, November 23, 2013

Golden Birthday Drinks

As I've posted about here and here, my Golden Birthday celebration is this weekend! I'm so excited to celebrate this milestone with friends and family. Tonight my roommate and boyfriend are hosting a cocktail hour or two at my apartment, and then my friends and I are headed out to a bar called The Living Room. I'm happy to try out a new place to add to my repertoire of Boston bars.

During the cocktail party, I requested that we only serve drinks that are GOLD! Below are a few recipes that I found on Pinterest... I hope to try out one or two of them tonight!
[Recipes can be found by clicking on each drink title.}



Tequila, Ginger Ale, & Lime (recipe below)
This is one of my favorite drinks!

Recipe:
Fill a glass with ice
Pour in 2 shots of gold tequila (I love 1800)
Fill the rest of the glass with ginger ale
Squeeze in a wedge of lime juice

Please drink responsibly ;)

3 comments:

  1. I have tequila + gingerale all the time and always think of you and the summer we were roomies :) Happy belated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it the best!? It never gets old :)
    Hope all is well! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really good blog wish more people would read this, you offer some really good suggestions on Friday Night Drinks Richmond. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete