Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Resolutions

As 2013 draws to a close, I wanted to wish each of you a blessed & Happy New Year!

2013 was filled with incredible memories for me:

  • I graduated Undergraduate and Graduate School in ONE DAY 
  • I traveled cross country with D in his Mazda for a grand total of 9,000 miles
  • I took a summer off to go to the beach
  • I found a job in my field, which I am so fortunate to have!
  • I moved into my first real girl apartment with a good friend
  • I paid my first bill
  • I celebrated my Golden Birthday! I am so happy to be 24 (It's my lucky #)

On a sad note, I was also witness to the Boston Marathon Bombing, as I volunteered at the finish line that day. Also, my loving and beautiful dog, Lily, passed away earlier this year.

I am so grateful that my incredible memories far outshine the painful memories of this year. I hope the same for you!

My New Year's Resolutions for this year will be to continue to cross items off of my 101 in 1001 list. Also, I plan to rid myself of people who I secretly despise in my life. I wish to surround myself with people who are going to lift me higher to reaching my goals and dreams.

If you are having trouble coming up with a resolution, take a look a the links below.

20 Things to Let Go of Before the New Year

25 New Year's Resolutions Everyone Should Follow

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment