Monday, December 2, 2013

Adriana's December Playlist

Hey everyone! Happy Monday! Enjoy another guest post from Adriana!

I am obsessed with finding music, old and new, that hits an emotional hot spot. Here are some songs that I’ve been listening to recently which have sparked my interest. I hope that one song will be unfamiliar to you and could possibly connect with you somehow. Shout-out to my friends who showed me these songs in the first place! Enjoy J

Adriana’s December Playlist 


Romantic Power Ballad: Lay Me Down by Sam Smith
Instrumental Jam: Ocean by John Butler
I Still Love You Song: Video Games by Lana Del Ray
Feelin’ Funky: Funky Tonight by John Butler Trio
Perseverance Song: Hold On by Alabama Shakes
I Moved On Song: Lesson Learned by Alicia Keys feat. John Mayer
Let’s Drunk-Dance Song: Latch by Disclosure feat. Sam Smith
I Love You Song: Love On Top by Beyonce
Casual Rock: Revelry by Kings of Leon
Sleepy Time Jazz: What Am I To You by Norah Jones
Kick-Ass Girl Jam: Another Girl by Wild Belle
Work-Out Song: Wild For The Night by ASAP Rocky feat. Skrillex & Birdy Nam Nam
Best 90’s Flashback Song: Wannabe by The Spice Girls
Current fav. John Mayer Song: On The Way Home by John Mayer
You’re Drunk & You See Your Ex: Hurricane Drunk by Florence + the Machine


Peace & Love,
Adriana

No comments:

Post a Comment