Friday, November 8, 2013

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday Everyone!

This weekend I plan to go to upstate NY to my friend's lovely cabin in the woods. The cabin is country decorated and has a huge fireplace (hope we make a fire). The last time I went there with my friends was a blast. We built a HUGE fire in the backyard... I swear it was 20 feet high. This weekend, we plan to make another huge fire, go on a hike/nature walk, go to a brewery, and chill. I plan to bring my book. I'm sooo close to finishing it! I'll have to bring the second book in the series this weekend.

Hope your weekend will be fun as well! Here are some links to keep you busy over the weekend:

Just incase you missed it...

Marriage is NOT for you

What good kids!

Bawwwwstin

I made these this week for dinner

Girls don't poo

Piperlime is offering 25% off! Eyeing this, this, and these.


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment