Sunday, July 14, 2013

Whole Body Cleanse--Follow Up

It's been almost a week since my friends and I started the whole body cleanse. It was mentally and physically tough to stay dedicated to the diet. After going to bed hungry on night 1, I knew that I would probably loose weight if I didn't supplement the juice diet with some whole foods (my goal was to maintain my weight). I had rice with my dinner drink on night 2. I used day 3 to transition back to eating normal foods. I had my breakfast tea and drink, but skipped out on the rest of the shakes for the day. I chose to eat vegetarian for the following 2 days.

Overall, a juice cleanse was interesting, and I would try it again. I would have been more successful if I was living with others doing the cleanse. I visited my parents in NH on day 2 and 3 of the cleanse, and it was harder to stay disciplined.

I'm curious... have you tried a cleanse before? Perhaps a different one than I did? I would love to know your successes with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment