Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Whole Body Cleanse--Day 2

Here it is... almost the end of day 2 of the cleanse.
Let's get real: I went to bed hungry last night :(

However, I pulled through today and have stuck with the juice cleanse with a few modifications:
I only used 1/2 the amount of celery in the lunch drink and added 1 gram of stevia. It tasted much better than the grassy drink I drank yesterday!

Tonight, I plan to drink my dinner smoothie with only a dash of cayenne, as opposed to a 1/4 tsp. My mom is also tempting me to eat the meal she's cooking for the family--rice and shrimp. Maybe i'll have a little rice?

I'm looking forward to eating whole foods again but will still incorporate some of the habits of this cleanse. I think I will keep the morning green tea with lemon and the breakfast smoothie--YUM!

Best of luck to all my friends cleansing with me! Love you xo

No comments:

Post a Comment