Saturday, February 1, 2014

Announcement

I'm taking on a new business venture... I'm becoming a Lia Sophia consultant! I went to a Lia Sophia party a few months ago and decided to host a party to support my friend's jewelry sales. Turns out, I'm a great seller! The party that my roommate and I hosted got us over $300 in free jewelry. AMAZING! Here are a few of the pieces below:


The pieces are even more beautiful in person. Jewelry prices range from $20-$250. All the jewelry is returnable anytime, which means that if I don't like a piece of jewelry that I purchased, I could return it YEARS later for a full refund! Also, if the jewelry breaks for any reason, you could return it for a replacement--no hassle.

When someone hosts a party, there's no cost to them, except having people in their home and using their toilet paper. All the hostesses that I had the pleasure of going to their party have made at least $300 in free jewelry. One of my friends had almost $500 in free jewelry...crazy.

If you are interested in hosting a party, here's what that means:

  • Invite 10+ friends to your home
  • Participate in games to win free jewelry opportunities
  • Shop the jewelry style guide 
  • Get free jewelry money from the sales of your party

That's it! If you are a friend of mine in the Boston area and would like to host a party, comment below or reach out to me privately on Facebook!

Which statement necklace is your favorite? Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment