Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I am thankful for my supportive family and loving friends. I hope you eat your hearts out and spend time with the people you love.

One Thanksgiving tradition that my sisters and I always do is shop on Black Friday. We head to the good 'ol Mall of NH to shop the sales. After living in Boston for the past five years, I'm realizing how pathetic the Mall of NH is. I may forego the mall madness this year and shop online. The following are online sales from my favorite stores/sites...

DSW

Free Shoe Lover Tote with purchase
I'm eyeing these.

J.Crew

Use code HOLIDAY to get 30% off your purchase
I'm eyeing these.

Ann Taylor

Use code ANNTHANKS to get 50% off your purchase
I'm eyeing this.


Happy shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment