Monday, January 13, 2014

Juan Pablo!

Monday nights on ABC are the best because of one and only one thing... THE BACHELOR!

I am excited to kick off yet another season of the Bachelor, where woman flock to California to see if they have a chance at love. This season's bachelor is Juan Pablo. Damnnn! What a hunk.


This season, I've initiated a bracket with my girl friends who will also be watching. We'll each put in $20 into the pot, and the person who choses the correct winner will receive 50% of the pot. The person who choses the correct top 4 ladies will receive 30% of the pot. The person who choses the top 8 ladies will receive 20% of the pot.

If more than 1 person also choses correctly, the will split the earnings equally. This is the first time I've done a bracket for anything, so I hope it goes according to plan. If you are a close girl friend of mine and want in, let me know ASAP! I'm hoping to have about 10 people commit, so that the pot can be $200!

Do you watch the Bachelor? Who do you think will win?

Photo credit: His Twitter page :)

No comments:

Post a Comment