Friday, January 24, 2014

Have a Fabulous Weekend

First and foremost... HAPPY BIRTHDAY KB! 24 on the 24th is by far the best birthday ever (I should know...)

24 on the 24th! KB was one of my men :)

Second, I have been battling a head cold for most of the week now. Boo. I was sick this time last year too but with the Norovirus. Look it up. It's disgusting. I had all symptoms, all at the same time. Ok that'e enough of that.

Third. LIVE FREE OR DIE! My friend shared this article on FB. It basically states what we all NH-natives already knew... that we are awesome! We are ranked #1 as the "strongest" state in the union.

Fourth. I love Birdy. She's a 17-year-old British singer, who will be touring with Christina Perri. She'll be at the House of Blues in Boston on April 20th. Kinda odd that it's on a Sunday, but I still would love to attend. Check out this video:

Finally. I will try my best to post more often, but I have been caught up in a winter-lazy-funk lately. All I wanna do when I come home is make dinner and get mesmerized in Candy Crush or TV watching. I will not apologize for watching the Bachelor, however. I am SO EXCITED to watch Sean and Catherine's wedding this Sunday. Will you be tuning in too?

Cheerio for now, and more to come next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment